Characteristics and application of fiber laser cutting technology
Published:2021-06-11 Browse:7Editor in charge:DNE Laser (Member of Bystronic)
The current social and economic level is constantly improving, and the machining industry is developing rapidly. As an important technology in mechanical processing, laser cutting technology has achieved good application effects, especially for the processing of hard metal materials. The use of laser cutting technology can greatly enhance the efficiency and quality of mechanical processing, and can also process complex material shapes.
Features of laser cutting technology:
1. The high stability of the fiber laser does not need to adjust the current to adapt to the aging problem of the xenon lamp, which greatly increases the stability of production and the functionality of the product.
2. The photoelectric conversion efficiency of the fiber laser can reach 30%, which can greatly save the power consumption during work, and the operating cost is lower.
3. Compact structure, high system integration, few failures, simple and easy to use, no optical adjustment, low maintenance or zero maintenance, can achieve "light emitting from the ground", plus anti-shock, anti-vibration, anti-dust, suitable for industry Application in the processing field.
4. Automatic focusing, the cutting head automatically follows the surface of the plate and automatically recognizes and adjusts the cutting distance to avoid collision accidents caused by uneven plates or lifting of the workpiece.
5. Machine tool structure, DNE Laser adheres to the craftsmanship manufacturing, combined with its own machine tool forging experience, the main structure is subjected to stress relief annealing, rough machining, and then subjected to secondary processing vibration aging treatment. Natural aging can reduce the stress of welding and processing. Good rigidity, High precision.
Material application scope:
Suitable for metal materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, galvanized steel plate, nickel-titanium alloy, Inconel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, copper, etc. It is widely used in various manufacturing industries such as aerospace, automobile and ship, machinery manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, advertising production, household appliance manufacturing, medical equipment, hardware, decoration, and metal processing services.
Laser cutting machines are widely used in various manufacturing industries such as aerospace, automobile and ship, machinery manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, advertising production, household appliance manufacturing, medical equipment, hardware, decoration, and metal processing services.